Are you a talented creative designer with a built-up client network who wants to be part of our growing product design studio? Join us at Boid! We like to create sparks that move people, technology and brands. Our portfolio includes both digital and physical products and we operate in many different markets.
Since the start in 2009, we’ve found that the best way to deliver amazing results is to include lots of people in on the fun. Our team thrives on embracing a variety of expertise, different methods, and diverse backgrounds to create an amazing synergy. All of us, no matter the background nor education, share the same core belief in our design process. We always explore the unknown and our close links with Chalmers University of Technology give us access to expertise and gets us involved in innovation and research projects.
We are now looking for a senior designer with an inspiring portfolio who combines creativity with a business sense.
- Driven by the ambition to realize outstanding digi-physical experiences
- Demonstrated experience from converting challenging problems into creative designs
- Experience from leading projects and creative teams
- Knows how to define and communicate the value of design with clients
- Curious about how to translate technology and ground-breaking research into user-friendly designs
- Degree in industrial design engineering, product design, interaction design or equivalent
In this role you will define design projects in collaboration with our clients,
lead and manage design projects and be part of developing the studio with new projects.
Take the opportunity to be part of forming a design studio for the future and have a lot of fun along the way. We are curious about you, so please send us an application with your portfolio and tell us how you will be able to contribute to the future growth of Boid.
Contact Anton Grammatikas to find out more at 0708 88 26 20.
Send your application by May 15 to email@example.com
Boid is a part of the Chalmers Industriteknik (CIT) Group. Together with our parent organization and our sister companies we are just over 100 employees, of which 50% have PhD’s, and with an annual turnover reaching 100 mSEK.