Now hiring – Sci-curious Front End Developer
We love to get people and technology together, and now we’re looking for someone to light that spark. At Boid you get to work on a variety of small to medium sized projects, and we see that you are confident in picking the right tool for the job, be it React, Vue or WordPress. Experimenting, being flexible and working in git is second nature to you.
At Boid we fuse digital and physical experiences to create solutions that nudge towards a better, greener and more joyful world. We believe the best ideas are born from the fusion of different backgrounds, feelings and points of view. To design for people you need to care for people.
About the job
- You will work with a variety of projects.
- Translate creative ideas into interactive web features.
- Implement design into pixel-perfect, UX-friendly web experiences.
- Find elegant solutions to complex problems and overcome challenges within agreed deadlines.
- Experience with web development tools for debugging cross browser/devices.
- Adaptable, curious and a team player.
- Skilled in writing simple and smart code with attention to detail considering performance, scalability and browser support.
- Great knowledge of web design standards and practices.
You find us in our brand spanking new office at Johanneberg Science Park. Our close links with Chalmers University of Technology give us access to expertise and the latest research, which is a perfect source of inspiration to quench our curiosity. We’re a part of the research foundation Chalmers Industriteknik, and together with them and our sister companies we are over 100 employees with an annual turnover reaching 100 MSEK.
But enough about us. What’s your story? Send an application our way and let’s see if we’re a good match!